Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Farm Animals

Though some of don't like pigs, they give you pork chops and also bacon slices. Chickens make eggs for us to eat and chicken nuggets at Mcdonald's as well.
Cows can be cute as calves, but as stinky as manure and dirty. Some certain cows are bred for milk to be made, while others are born to give us meat.
Pigs don't have a lot of use, but some are kept as pets though. Even though they're dirty sometimes I would keep one as a pet. As I said, They supply us with pork chops and bacon.
Chickens can be really weird and really agressive. I found that out in Hawaii chasing a chicken that was feeling agressive, I was nearly chicken feed for it. So I left them alone after that.
Sheep are goaty-like animals with a warm coat of hair called "wool". Farmers cut their wool in the summer so they can be safe and have enough time to grow them back before winter.
This is my essay about my little experience with the chicken and thoughts of other barn animals as well.

No comments: