Friday, February 8, 2008

Nuts

Nuts can be healthy and be good for diabetics like me, even though my older brother is allergic to them, including walnuts and almonds.
Peanuts are two of my favourite nuts because they taste good and fill up my hunger. I also like them because they are an ingredient in my favourite sandwich spread, peanut butter.
Macadamia nuts are also one of my two favourite nuts because of the same reasons of peanuts excpet that I enjoy them dipped in chocolate, and that's a good reason.
Almonds aren't my favourite nuts but I still like them. I especialy like them in my breakfest cereal and they taste good in corn flakes.
This essay I've written contains my imformation of nuts and knowledge of some of my favourite nuts.

2 comments:

temple said...

so do like nuts and oh yeah i only like school a little tiny bit

Taua said...

What are your favourites?