Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Sacrament

The Sacrament is when everyone at the beginning of the church session will do: testimonies, prayer, talks, hymns, and sacrament bread and water.
I have already told you about the beginning of the Sacrament now I will tell you about hymns. Hymns we sing at church represent our love and gratittude for Heavenly Father. Their certain numbers and titles allow us to find the right hymn.
Prayer is also where we give love and gratittude to Heavenly Father, But thank and ask him for blessing and personal things as well, too.
Sacrament water and bread help us renew our baptismal covenants and remind us of how our Redeemer suffered for our sins so we could be ressurected.
Now I will show you my testimony and ending for this essay.
This is my testimony of the Sacrament and of the Church of Latter-Day saints.

No comments: