Friday, February 8, 2008

Creatures in the Desert

Some creatures in the desert are harmless. Most are dangerous, such as the desert rattlesnake and the spitting cobra.
Camels live in deserts, so a desert isn't a stranger to them.They can store water for days and days inside of them and can survive a sandstorm.
Rattlesnakes. The word makes me shiver. The thought of being poisoned. Rattlesnakes give warnings before they bite. This includes coiling, hissing, and shaking their rattle, and their poison is deadly. Really deadly.
Scorpions are dangerous. My brother says that the middle-sized ones are the most dangerous. Their poison can kill, but for them it paralyzes their preyso that they can eat it.
Now, there are more desert creatures but I must end my essay now.
Even though I haven't written a lot about desert creatures, this is my knowledge of my favourite desert creatures.

No comments: