Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Cartoons

Cartoons can be random drawings of animals and people If is good enough, then it is called a cartoon.Cartoons can be really, really funny. My favourite, Calvin and Hobbes by Bill Waterson is one of my favourite cartoons.
Calvin and Hobbes, as I mentioned earlier, is my favourite cartoon/book. It is a cartoon about a boy named Calvin and his stuffed tiger, Hobbes, that becomes real, and his best friend for life. They have little adventures, such as locking the baby-sitter out of the house.
One of my other favourite cartoons is Charlie Brown. The reason I like it is because it has funny parts in it and little twists and turns and more, and more ideas In every cartoon.
This is what I know about my favourite cartoons and my Imformation of them.

No comments: