Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Gemstones

Gemstones are kind of like crystals. Rubies are gemstones, and so are opals. There are other gemstones, some priceless, while others can be worth almost nothing at all! They can also be very rare.
Rubies are rare, almost like all other gemstones. As you know, their color is red. I don't know how much they can be worth, but I'm guessing a fair number. Oh, also people in the old times believed in mystics about rubies.
An opal is my birthstone. If you own your birthstone, you'll get filthy rich. Opals can be multicolored and pretty to look at if you turn them in the light, if you do,they shimmer.
Diamonds are priceless, depending on the grade, and look of it. If you get your hands on one, sell it for a high price, like, $100,000,000. They are the most durable and tough gemstone there is around.
Emeralds are dark green and bright green as well. It's colour is green and I like the colour green because it is one of my favourite colours.
This is my knowledge and imformation of all the gemstones an this post as well as an essay.

No comments: