Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Diseases

Diseases can be fatal or dangerous, such as the cancer or plague, which devastated the population of Europe!
The cold is a common disease that leaves you cold and sick. It is not deadly, but it takes a long time to heal, even if you take the medicine.
Scarlet Fever rarely kills, but it leaves you dehydrated with a dry throat that makes it nearly impossible to swallow liquids because it hearts if you do. And it leaves you dehydrated fast. Oh, and about the pain I told you earlier before in your throat? think of needles in throat.
Chicken pox isn't deadly. Even though I think that the skin gets irritated and those certain parts of skin gets red and turns into boils. My mom says that if you scractch it you get it turned into a scar because, I think the skin gets sensetive.
So be on the lookout for the diseases and don't get sick. I leave you with my imformation about diseases.

No comments: