Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Favourite Pokemon

Pokemon is a cartoon,card game, and collectibile cards as well. There are several types of pokemon and dual types, such as Ivysaur and Shieldon. Now for the types: fire, water, grass, fighting, rock, steel, poison, flying, normal, electric, dark, and a few others I can't remember.
Bastidon is one of my favourites, because it is a rock-steel type, nearly making it invulnerable with it's hood-shield head. I don't know any of it's attacks but it probably knows Tackle and Take Down. I also like Shieldon because it evolves into Bastidon.
Ivysaur is a poison-grass type, and also is one of my favourite pokemon. It's attacks are: Vine whip, Bullet seed, Tackle, and Razor leaf.
Chimchar is my top favourite pokemon, not because it's a fire type and fire types can do a lot of damage, but because Chimchar is cool. I like it because I like monkeys. It's attacks are: Flame wheel, Fire blast, tackle, and Ember.
This my knowledge and imformation of the pokemon on this page, essay, and also post. If you are curious enough go see www.pokemon.com .

No comments: