Monday, February 18, 2008

Berries, berries, berries!

This essay I bring to you is about one simple thing: Berries. This post will tell you about my imformation of my favourite berries and some others.
My first favourite berry is a blueberry. Although a bit sour ( And I do like sour) and bitter, they taste quite sweet if they are bulging. And it's still my favourite berry even though it is not as sweet tasting as the strawberry.
Strawberries can be manafactured into strawberry ice cream and strawberry milk, etc. Strawberries have a certain fresh taste that's espeacially sweet when their skin is a deep red. That means they're juicy and plump for eating.
Raspberries make me drool. No, seriously they do. Even though their extremely sour if their frozen, they seem to put fresh energy into me making me feel caffine-maniac-like. As I said, they're really, really sour, so if you can't handle sour fruit don't try frozen raspberries.
Now, everyone who visits my blog, grandads, grandmoms, strangers, cousins, fathers, mothers, and everyone, there are more berries out there but I have to end this essay. Be the berry poisonus, sweet, sour, or bitter, they 're what they are: Berries
This is my imformation and knowledge of my favourite berries

No comments: