Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Primates

Primates are monkeys, apes, gorillas, orangutans, and chimpanzees as well. Scientists think that primates are our closest mammal relative, only that I don't believe in that thrash. God created us so there. Oh, all primates are either herbivorus or omnivorus
Orangutans can be several times stronger than a full grown human, thats what I learned from some sort of book, only in my words, though. They have thick orange hair and human like features. There was one cute baby orangutan on Google picture result, and it was four days old and so cute. His name is Elmo. His hair was sticking up in tufts, but he was cute anyway.
There are different species of monkeys, they're all cute, mischevious, and curious, though I can tell you that.
Mountain gorillas are my favourite primate and first favourite mammal in the world, and also ENDANGERED. You know why? Because of greedy poachers, caring nothing about them and nature and only for money again and again. It makes me sick.
Chimpanzees are primates that I think are half-gorilla and half-monkey. They are also loveable animals, once you see past the lice that is.
This is what I'm telling you about primates and I'll tell you one more thing: Don't ever tamper with somethings nature, not ever.

No comments: