Monday, March 31, 2008

My Trip To Ohio

One day, all of a sudden, we left to visit our aunties, Aunty Ilana, and Aunty Roena in Ohio at house with a farm. We had to leave my dad because he had to work.
They also have cats too, both barn cats and inside cats I shall tell you about them later.
One of the cats names is Montau, I think it's spelled that way, he is a orange tabby with darker stripes. Tigger is a lighter orange striped cat. He also has green eyes. Cocoa is a dappled she-cat with brown eyes. Bosco is a large white cat with striped patches. Fluffy is a outside cat that has a ruff of fur and green eyes.
Two times we took hikes, once to creek on a piece of land, and once to a field and a pond. It was really fun, and on the secound hike, I found a shedded deer antler, and got to keep it!
We also got to make homemade pizzas, celebrate Rosina's birthday and Easter too!
Aunty Ilana and Aunty Roena also dogsit dogs or groom them as well.
I'll tell you about some dogs there too.
Cricket is a Boxer-Beagle mix and also loveable. Roy is a Austrailean Shepherd, a fraidy' cat but also loveable and friendly.
We also got to feed a pony called Ranger as well, before we left to go back home. It was fun.
This is what we did when we were staying in Ohio and my experience as well.

No comments: