Friday, January 18, 2008

My dog, Ikaika

The first thing you might say, or say to yourself about Ikaika is ''He's cute.'' That's what the Vet says. He is cute, but he's naughty and pushy. When ever he barks a lot he thinks he can go outside and play. He's right but he's also wrong. First, he's right because we have to take him outside to use the bathroom, second he's wrong because sometimes he wants to go outside and play.
Now I'll describe him. Ikaika is a light brown/tan medium-sized dog with his front paws white and brown eyes. He's male
This is what I know about my dog, Ikaika and what he looks like. I have one more thing to say if you don't have a dog yet : Watch out, dogs are trouble.

1 comment:

Taua said...

P.S We discovered in Ohio that Ikaika is part Feist and part Lion Hound Dog